One of my favorite dips as a child was fruit dip, not only because I could eat it along with fruit, but because it was so quick and easy to make.
Made with only two main ingredients, and a side of any fruit or cookie of your choice, this dip will please anyone.
- 17 oz container Marshmallow Fluff
- 18 oz container of cream cheese
(For Strawberry flavored dip, use strawberry cream cheese. And my other tip: have fun and add strawberry chunks to the mixture Mmmm!!!)
- Fruits of your choice for dipping
- Optional: 1 cup of Cool Whip
- Allow the cream cheese to sit out for 10 minutes to soften. This is my personal preference, but not mandatory
- Place the marshmallow fluff, cream cheese and cool whip (optional) into a bowl
- Using a fork, an electric or handheld mixer, beat the ingredients together until smooth
- Optional: To be even more creative, add flavored extracts such as raspberry, orange, vanilla ect…slowly add to your tasting.
- Spread on, or dip with your favorite fruit
This is even great with graham crackers, animal crackers, Pizzelles and Nilla wafers. Even have kids dip their favorite Teddy Grahams for an easy accessible afternoon snack.
Dip can be prepared two days ahead, set in a Tupperware covered dish, and placed in refrigerator. Left overs are good for 7 days but should be covered and stored in refrigerator.